Corporate Tenant & Landlord Terms & Conditions
User agreement for home searcher, legal entities
Valid and updated as of May 23, 2017
This agreement is between Residensportalen AB, Org. No. 556652-6074, hereafter called RP and the legal entity registering for the service "home search", hereafter called searcher. Once the activation fee has been paid the service is active for 60 days at www.residensportalen.com. The agreement shall be in force for any further purchases through this account on www.residensportalen.com
- Searcher is allowed to search the database free of charge after registration. Extended information as well as ability to contact the landlords and get e-mail alerts before non-paying members are activated after paying the activation fee.
- The activation fee is SEK 5,200 exclusive of VAT. When the payment is received by RP that with this registration the legal entity will have to be the tenant on the possible lease that is agreed upon with a landlord. After payment all tools within the portal will be available. This administration fee will give you limitless use of the system to place one tenant for 60 days.
- RP will not reduce any paid activation fee due to technical difficulties or "down time" of the e-mail alert services for any reason. E-mail by default is not reliable in terms of guaranteed delivery due to a number of factors.
- Any information about the services and the content of the database is for the use of the Searcher, i.e. the legal entity, or a third party who is immediately involved in the home search, e.g. wife, husband, co-habitant, etc. of an employee. Should information be be distributed by Searcher, unwittingly or on purpose, will result in an immediate ban from using the service and a fine of SEK 30 000 per occasion. RP also reserves the right to demand damages for possible losses to the business superceding the above mentioned fine.
- The contact relayed between the Searcher and a potential landlord as furnished by www.residensportalen.se/com, shall not be construed as a brokering service. No further charges apply unless Searcher orders add-on services available after registration.
- RP will not be held liable for any false or incorrect information supplied by a Landlord, nor any disputes resulting from such erroneous information. The landlords are themselves responsible for the information provided by them.
- RP cannot guarantee that a home will be found and rented after paying the activation fee.
- RP reserves the right to without notice change this agreement. When a searcher logs in to their account they submit that they approve the agreement in force at that particular time.
- Searcher obliges to not contact landlords of "RP Premium" properties directly without the explicit written consent of RP. All communication with Premium landlords shall be done through a letting agent at RP. Searcher cannot contact any landlord advertising on RP without making a search profile payment. A fine of SEK 30.000 may be levied for any misuse. The search profile is valid for the placement of one employee. To use the system to place more than one employee will result in immediate legal action and closing down pf searcher's account.
- All sales are final since the service commences upon payment.
Term of agreement
This agreement is open-ended and will only be terminated upon request from either party. The activation, after paying the fee, is in force for 60 days from the day RP is in receipt of the fee.
- RP reserves the right to immediately cancel this agreement if:
- Searcher has distributed information about the service and the contents of the database to any third party without prior written permission.
- Searcher has deliberatly furnished false information and in any way abused the system or services.
Should any of the above apply the result will be an immediat ban of the Searcher from using the service and a fine of SEK 30 000 per occasion. RP also reserves the right to demand damages for possible losses to the business superceding the above mentioned fine.
- Once the activation fee has been paid the activation cannot be put on hold and no refund is given if the Searcher does not use the service during the 60 days the service is active. No refunds will be given if the Searcher has failed to gain a rental contract through www.residensportalen.com.
- Searcher is responsible for giving correct details about themselves or co-habitants. Since verbal agreements are binding, it is imperative to be sure when searcher wants to rent a property. Once searcher asks a property to be taken off the market and that searcher wants to rent it, a verbal agreement is in place and searcher can be liable for rental payments should searcher change its mind.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact RP's customer service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS LANDLORDS
Valid and updated as of May 23, 2017.
This agreement is between Residensportalen AB, Org. No. 556652-6074, hereafter called RP and the person or legal entity registering for the purpose of advertising a home for rent through www.residensportalen.se/com hereafter called advertiser.
Terms of advertising.
- RP allows the advertiser to register a user account and thereafter homes to be marketed for rent. Each advertisement will have to be approved by RP in order for it to be activated. The terms of purchasing add-on services are agreed on a separate ad hoc basis. The advertiser guarantees that the homes are either owned by the advertiser or the advertiser has power of attorney from the actual owner to act on the owner's behalf. If the home is rented the advertiser will have to be the tenant of the owner or have power of attorney from such person to act on their behalf.
- RP markets the database of properties on www.residensportalen.se/com to a variety of potential tenants. If the advertiser agrees with RP to have RP administer and broker the rental (designated "RP Premium" home), the advertiser's contact information will be hidden and replaced by RP's. All contact is then administered through the letting agents at RP. All other advertiser's contact information will be made available to the users searching for a home. RP reserves the right to market the advertiser's homes through other channels that have a similar practice to RP. This will allow the advertiser to broaden their market.
- If a home is designated a "RP Premium" home RP will adminster the contact and brokering of the home on the advertiser's behalf, all contact between the advertiser and the searcher will be done through the letting agents at RP. This is normally done though phone or e-mail.
- If a home is designated a "RP Basic" or "RP Plus", the advertiser's contact information will be made available to a registered and paying home searcher in the advertisement, only to the category of searcher the advertiser has designated as desirable tenants.
- RP makes information available to the advertiser about the process and other aspects of rentals, but it is the advertisers responsibility to keep updated on responsibilities and the role of a landlord. Swedish rental law is the platform and legal framework that govern the relationship between a landlord and a tenant. Please click on the link below to access the legal texts (Jordabalken Kap 12):
http://www.notisum.se/rnp/sls/lag/19700994.HTM#K12P39. The advertiser also has complete control and responsibility for any information published by the advertiser through www.residensportalen.se/com and RP.
- If applicable, it is the advertiser's responsibility to seek the necessary permissions for subletting the home, i.e. from the building association ("Bostadsrättsförening), landlord (rental apartment) or Rental Tribunal (Hyresnämnden). RP assumes that such permission, at least verbal, has been secured when registering the advertisement.
- RP never becomes a party to an agreement between a landlord and a tenant and does not assume any responsibility for the agreement between the parties. The landlord may not ask searchers for money up front before a contract is signed by both parties. Misuse of RP in order to engage in criminal behavior will be duly prosecuted.
- The advertiser is responsible for all the information provided for the advertisement. The advertisement may not contain discriminating, derogatory, profane, or any other information that can be construed as offensive to the general public or specific groups or minorities. Advertisments that are not deemed apropriate will be removed without notice and at the will and discretion of RP. The advertiser will, during the period of advertising receive e-mail alerts from www.residensportalen.se/com with requests to update the advert. If the instructions are not followed the advertisment may be marked as "rented" and thus no longer available.
- If the advertiser wishes to remove personal information from the database, we will inactivate your account and hide it from other users. We cannot permanently delete your information.
RP reserves the right to without notice change this agreement and at the time an advertiser logs in to the account, it is assumed that the advertiser agrees with the agreement in force at that particular time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact RP's customer service.