Large lovely town house in the attractive area of Saltsjö-Boo, Nacka. The house was built just four years ago, and still feels like new. It has a well thought out plan of 180 square meters on three floors, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Very close to great schools, bus, nature, sea, and lakes.
• 3 tiled bathrooms, of which 2 with shower and 1 with bathtub
• Parquet flooring throughout the house and whitewashed walls. Very light, with large windows.
• Patio with sun from morning to evening, electric awning, and adjacent to a grove.
• Close to excellent schools and preschools (450 m walk).
• Natural surroundings. Nature reserve opposite the house and walking/biking distance to the beach and lakes, jogging trails right outside the door.
• Bus stop 300 m (25 min. to Slussen).
• Low heating costs, very warm and comfortable temperature throughout the winter. Nice appliances (induction stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer).
• Parking next to the house included. Separate storehouse in back.
• Integrated living room and kitchen, with nice appliances, and exit to the terrace.
• Separate laundry room with balcony.
• Wood burning stove in the living room.