Amazing 19th century apartment – in optimal location! Only for companies.
19th century 2-room flat in classic style with two tiled stoves (working!) and high ceilings in optimal location at beautiful Kungsholmen available for rent June through December 2018.
-10 metres to the underground station
-40 metres to the bus station
-50 metres to green park Rådhusparken
-250 metres to the water at Norrmälarstrand
-10 minutes walk (or one subway station) to Stockholm City / speed train to Arlanda airport and the Central station
…as well as about 15 top restuarants and bars around the block it is a true delight to stay in this apartment!
Did I mention the newly renovated kitchen equipped with washing machine and dryer? Or that the street three floors down is a quiet blind alley?
The house is built in 1884 – a period in time reflected in the apartment through classic style furniture, high ceilings with decorations and the magnificent tiled stoves.
Besides the great communictions you will find banks, a liquor store, grocery stores, boutiques, nice bars, cafees and top range restuarants around the block.
The apartment has a double bed and sleepable sofa, with a portable bed available.
The following is included in the rent:
-Fully equipped kitchen with micro, stove with convection oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and basic kitchen utensils
- Washing machine / dryer
- 42 inch widescreen TV
- 100 mbit broadband internet
- Office desk within bedroom
- Walk- in closet
- A double bed, sleepable sofa, with a portable bed available.
- Bath room with shower, sink and WC
For rent under the following conditions:
- Rent SEK 18 500 per month in advance
- No smoking
- No pets
- Water trap must be set after use of washing machine / dishwasher
- The house association's rules of conduct shall be followed by the tenant
- 18,500 SEK in security deposit
- Landlord fetches mail once a month